For this year’s conference and exhibition, we assembled the finest fuse of industry experts to give you the lowdown on the latest Regs, plus a whole bunch of practical workshops and top insider tips to help you do one thing; drive your business forward.
Our exhibition attracted suppliers from across the nation and ran alongside a jam-packed programme of seminars. This year we focussed on how technology and legislation is shaping the future of the electrical contracting industry.
If that’s not enough, here are other reasons why you should have attended:
- Our jam packed programme with interactive breakout sessions means you can tailor the day around your professional needs and interests
- The practicalities of being an electrician and running a business require very different skill sets; that’s why our speakers line-up includes industry practitioners and business leaders
- Like getting hands on? Get involved with our demo zone and test the latest and greatest gadgets and gizmos
- Network with suppliers, manufacturers, peers, colleagues, thought-leaders, industry experts and us, your very own NICEIC & ELECSA team
- Get kitted out! Our positively charged exhibition hall is a world-class showroom of what the industry’s leading manufacturers have to offer
- Live North is now CPD accredited! Gain 4 CPD hours from attending our first-class technical seminars. CPD proves to your customers and your Assessor or Area Engineer that you are serious about enhancing your skills and keeping your knowledge up to date
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Are you an electrician or run an electrical business? Maybe even both? Then this event is for you! We welcomed all the bright sparks across the country to attend. Our audience was made up of NICEIC, ELECSA and ECA contractors as well as non-members and apprentices all with one thing in common – appreciation for this hands-on industry.
Join with peers for networking, take part in live demo’s and maybe even learn some new skills while you’re at it.